Providing the health care industry with an extensive range of furniture and equipment
Welcome to Swemed, we are a company based in Stockholm, supplying health care furniture and equipment to councils, schools, businesses and individuals throughout the whole of Europe. Orders can be placed remotely, by phone, e-mail or directly through our website.
We offer our customers products of exceptional quality. The current range consists of over 20,000 items in multiple sizes, colours and variations. Additionally, bespoke orders can be placed, for those in need of something a little more unique. Our suppliers are primarily based in the EU (Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland and Portugal).
Interested in becoming a dealer? Opportunities are available for our entire catalogue. Being a dealer is straightforward, due to our easily accessible, online, dealer management system.
Swemed’s team have many years of expertise in the health care equipment industry. They are on hand to offer a personalised service, tailored to your unique needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, we are here to help you.
Headquarters in the newly built and environmentally friendly, Albybergs Enterprise Park (Stockholm, Sweden)
Our business model
To simplify the purchase of safe, quality controlled clinical equipment, for the health and beauty sectors.
Our vision is to become Europe’s leading online provider of hospital equipment and furniture.
- Availability and support – Our staff have extensive industry experience. Whether you are choosing products or have other issues, we can help.
- Flexibility and customization – We understand our customers and can adapt to their needs, assuring satisfaction.
- Ease of use and simplicity – Our online store is functional, user friendly and accessible to all.
- Structure and control – With modern system solutions and process management, we always have control, and the ability to deliver a fast and reliable service.
- Safety and quality control – As a provider of health care related products, we are responsible for a proportion of the population’s wellbeing. All products are carefully selected and controlled under EU directives. (CE approval, MDD, etc.).
Registered company name: KLINIKINREDNING SVERIGE AB
VAT no: SE559120207101
Address: Albybergsringen 116
Postcode: SE-137 69
City: Österhaninge / Stockholm